Definox process valves and customized equipment are designed to fulfill the concerns and constraints of food processing.
• Complete portfolio of top-quality sanitary valves
• Led control top, offering user-friendly interface and reliable technology
• Customized equipment for food processes (manifold, Injection system, pigging system)
• Modular and profitable 3A product recovery solutions
• 3A certified valves, meeting the most accurate requirements
The new-generation butterfly seals guarantee excellent operating performance.
• 3 grades of seals suitable for all processes : EPDM - FKM - HNBR
• Designed without retention zone
• Service pressure up to 18 bar depending on diameter
• Improved seals lifetime
• Important body thickness to withstand thermal distortion stresses
DCX3 shut-off and DCX4 divert valves are fitted with a one-piece plug and a floating PFA seal
• From DN 3/4" to DN 150
• Various sealing solutions (EPDM - FKM - PTFE - PFA - PEEK) and bodies configurations
• Aseptic version fitted with PTFE deformable diaphragm
(diaphragm service life : 100,000 movements at 90°C)
• Elastomer seals for charged or abrasive products
DEFINOX PMO-c valve complies with 3A standard 85-03(c) – item 15p(B) in accordance with dairy sanitary requirements.
PMO-c mixproof valve allows two different liquids to cross over in complete safety even during seat lifting operations.
Production no longer needs to completely stop during cleaning operations.
A flexible and wide range of standard or customized solutions
At the end of a transfer cycle, your production lines can keep a significant amount of residual product. Definox Starmotion® recovery product systems make it possible to add value to this residual mass by adapting to all types of industries, products and pipes
Collect up to
95% of producT
16720 W. Victor Road
Steven R. Smith
T. (262) 797-5730
M. (262) 219-6526